Give me ALL the cookies! Even when I am eating dessert, I love a good healthy option. Finding ways to make the unhealthier options much healthier is something I always like to do and this one is definitely not lacking that delicous flavor! The chickpeas give this cookie an amzing depth that you will absolutly love.
This recipe is…
Chickpea Cookies with Raspberry Sauce
I LOVE a good cookie and adding extra protein truly makes this a healthier option. Raspberry sauce on top gives it a tart kick that makes them extra special <3
- 1 15 oz Canned Chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Nibs
Raspberry Sauce Topping
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Pitaya Powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Preheat Oven at 350 Degreed F.
- In food processor mix chickpeas and all rest of cookie ingredients together besides cacao nibs
- Add cacao nibs at the end and process gently until all mixed together
- On baking sheet place reusable parchment paper and lay scoop size of your choice across pan. I had to use 2 pans for smaller cookies
- Place cookies in oven for 15-18 minutes until golden. Take out of oven and place on cooling rack when ready
- For raspberry sauce, Add all ingredients for sauce in blender until mixed and add to top of cookies and you’re done with dessert!