It’s pizza time. Who can be mad about that!? When it comes to food, you should feel good after eating your meal and enjoy it too! My favorite thing to do is make a usual unhealthy meal healthified. Being plant-based means playing with your food!
I have always loved pizza like every other person and trying new recipes has truly inspired me to create something extra tasty. I am going to be honest, I like using premade pizza crust mainly because I like to concentrate on the toppings more! We bought a new brand at the store and could not use it because it had dreadful eggs in it.
Shopping tip 101, ALWAYS check the ingredients to make sure there are no cruel animal ingredients in there especially when trying out a new brand or item. So that is why this beautiful pie has homemade crust that honestly takes 5 minutes to make!
This pizza is
Vegan Green Goodness Pizza
The greener the better when it comes to pizza! Having lots of healthy fiber and crunchy flavor truly makes this pizza magic and can almost pass as an Italian classic (kidding, sort of). If you fancy different veggies or greens, don’t hesitate to switch it up and add different pretty things!
Yeast Free Vegan Pizza Crust
- 2.5 Cups Whole Wheat Flour + All-Purpose Flour Blended
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- .5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- .5 Cup Water Room Temp
- 4-5 TBSP Vegan Pesto Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Cheese of Choice, we used Follow Your Heart Part
- 1/4 TBSP Microgreens or Arugula
- 4-5 TBSP Green Peas
- 2 TBSP Chickpeas
- Salt + Pepper to season (optional)
- For pizza crust, place all dry ingredients in medium mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add oil and water stir well until all together into a ball. If you need more flour add at this point.
- On flat surface dust with all-purpose flour and knead for about 3-4 minutes and roll out flat to the shape you need. This should be 1/4″ thick.
- Preheat oven to 375 degreed F and begin building pizza. Add sauce, and toppings and leave micro greens or arugula for the end. Place in oven for appx 10-15 minutes.
- When crust turns golden brown, take out of oven and add micro greens/arugula and extra cheese if you’d like more. DONE green goodness all ready for eating!