Say hello to your new favorite brunch French toast.
This toast is 100% plant-based and even has that egg-like texture from grounding your chia seeds!
What is not to love about this? Nothing. The flavors are strong and sweet exactly how you want your sweet tooth happy.
This recipe is
Vegan French Toast
French toast is always something I ate as a child and being able to make something that is healthy and cruelty free feels so great! We paired ours with tofu scramble and will show that recipe later on 😀 enjoy your tasty toast!
- 1 TBSP Chia seeds ground
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Almond Milk – we (used majic blue mylk)
- .5 tsp vanilla extract
- .5 tsp cinnamon
- 4 slices healthy bread – we used silver hills bakery bread <3
- garnish with blueberries + extra maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients together in medium mixing bowl besides bread
- Place mixture in fridge for about 10 minutes to activate
- Place nonstick pan at medium heat and place bread one at a time in mixture
- Flip every 30 seconds to not stick to bottom
- After bread turns a golden brown, place on plate and continue with all slices. Add blueberries + maple syrup and you are ready to eat!
Add this to your Saturday morning meal plans for all-around happiness for hours.
#thegreenervoyage if you make the recipe <3