THIS SMOOTHIE IS
Strawberry-Beet Smoothie Bowl
This recipe serves 1-2 and you can double up or use half depending on how many people you are serving. We used the Ninja high powered blender but any high powered blender will do.
Please let me know in the comments below if you like this smoothie! I would love to know your favorite as well! <3
- 2 whole Bananas (cut and frozen)
- 4 whole Strawberries
- .5 cup Papaya
- .5 container Kite Hill Vegan Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Beet Powder
- .5 tbsp Chia Seeds
- .5 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk less for thicker smoothies
- .5 tbsp Maca Powder – optional
- 1 tbsp 100% Pure Maple Syrup – optional
- Place cut bananas, papaya, and all other ingredients into blender. I like to add the chia seeds and flax seeds just before blending so they do not get too sticky.
- Add almond milk and place on high blend until smooth. Add more almond milk if the smoothie is too thick for you. For smoothie bowls, thicker smoothies do best to help keep your toppings afloat!
- We also used papaya as our bowls so if you are as well, cut papaya in half (lengthwise) and scoop out seeds. Carve out any extra papaya and save for another time or use as topping for smoothie bowl!
- Once complete, pour smoothie into the bowls and decorate how you like it.