Overcome Your #1 Emotional Eating Trigger!
You’re frustrated with not being able to control yourself after dinner but you just can’t stop eating. You don’t even know a time that you didn’t feel like eating because of cravings that seem to show up almost every night like clockwork. You try to hold off from eating all day and eat as little as possible in order to combat the damage that you’ve done the night before.
You bounce from diet to diet thinking the binge eating will finally end with just one more diet. It doesn’t happen and you feel hopeless with yet another diet fail taking you right back to where you started with binge and stress eating.
Your clothes start to get tighter again and are so fed up with yourself. You start to get angry and have no idea what to do to keep yourself from binging. You think there is something wrong with you since people around you don’t seem to have this same issue. You feel like it would be easier to just not even start eating since starting is what makes you continue to eat too much.
Imagine if this wasn’t an issue for you anymore…
You’ve given yourself permission to be happy by feeling control over your day instead of food. You feel weight coming off easily and clothes fitting much better. It’s exciting to know you have given this time for yourself to heal and feel better. Those diets are finally a thing of the past giving yourself a permanent solution that has finally worked!
Now, with food being a part of your life in a positive way, you’re ready to get out of the house with confidence. You’re ready to meet new people and live the life you always knew was possible. You’re inviting your friends out for lunch and can eat without feeling the guilt.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You keep grabbing the ice cream and eating the whole pint or eating the whole bag of chips while watching tv.
- You dread waking up in the morning because you know you’ll feel like crap from the eating frenzy the night before.
- You’re afraid you’ll never feel like a normal person because food is always controlling what you’ll be doing.
I help women overcome emotional eating patterns in order to keep the weight off. I’ll teach you tools to change your habits while eating a plant-based diet and learn to love yourself so you can keep the weight off for good and finally have control over your life!
As a result of the program you’ll…
- Identify your emotional eating triggers and have a response plan in place so bingeing on ice cream and chips becomes a thing of the past.
- Feel proud of yourself for being able to wake up without a night of binging or overeating the day before.
- Be able to leave the house with confidence knowing you are giving your body and mind the help it needed to heal.
Let’s Get Started
Are you interested in working with me? Excellent! Here’s how to get started..
Step 2. Within 24 hours of making your payment, you’ll receive an email from me with your prep work and instructions for booking your session.
Step 3. Then we’ll hold your session and get you started on finding your #1 emotional eating trigger!